The athletic program is deeply embedded in the Masters tradition. Through Athletics our student-athletes learn how to be responsible for not only themselves but for their teammates, coaches, family and community - preparing them for the many challenges in life.
Our coaches consistently challenge our athletes while honoring participation, achievement and effort through our programs. The Masters School strives to provide a meaningful and exciting experience for all our student-athletes in a competitive setting. Our success is not measured in victories alone, but also in the individual development of each athlete.
Our athletes strive to be the best person they can be whether it’s in the classroom, on the playing field or in the community. We believe that the skills our student-athletes develop during their time at Masters will help mold them into productive members of society.
- Prepare our athletes for their future endeavors - from the collegiate bound to the recreational
- Be recognized for integrity, honesty and caring and teach our athletes to be graceful in both victory and defeat
- Produce individuals and teams that embrace healthy competition and strive to win
- Provide elite athletic facilities that will serve both the Masters athletic programs and community
- Provide a wide variety of opportunities in order for every student to be able to participate
Director of Athletics and Physical Education